What personal information may we collect on our site?
Indeed, there are certain types of personal information that we may collect, store and use on our site:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system
- Information about your visits to and use of our website, including referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths
- Information you enter when you register on our website, such as your email website.
- Information you enter when you create a profile on our website. For example, your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, education, employment, etc.
- Information you enter to subscribe to our emails or newsletters.
- Information generated through the use of our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information related to anything you purchase, services you use or transactions you make on our website, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card details.
- Information that you post on our website with the intention of publishing it on the Internet.
- Any other personal information you send us on the site.
Use of your personal information on our site
Personal data submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of our website. It may be used for the following purposes:
- Allow you to access the services available on our website
- Administer our website and our business
- Personalize our website for you
- Send you goods purchased through our website
- Provide you with services purchased through our website
- Send you statements, invoices and payment reminders, and collect payments from you
- Sending you marketing communications
- Sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested.
- Sending you our email newsletter if you have signed up for it. Note that you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Sending you marketing communications relating to our activities on the site
- Providing third parties with statistical information about our users.
This data may be used for other purposes. If you submit your personal information to our site for publication, we may use it to make the publication if you have given us permission to do so. For example, we may use your privacy settings to limit the publication of your information on our site. They may also be adjusted using the privacy controls on our site. Without your clear consent, we will not provide your personal information to any third party for their direct marketing.
Rights of visitors and/or users of our site
At any time, you can ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. Thus, you can ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Please note, however, that the provision of this information will be subject to certain conditions such as the payment of a recurring fee and the provision of appropriate proof of your identity. We generally accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary public plus an original utility bill showing your current address for this purpose.
You can let us know if the personal information we hold about you on the site needs to be updated or corrected.
The right to object allows you to refuse to have your personal information used for certain purposes identified at the time of collection. For example, it would be possible to agree to give your information, but object to it being disclosed to third parties, included in the Web site’s mailing list, or used for commercial prospecting purposes.
The right of withdrawal also allows you to request that your personal information be removed from mailing lists.
The right of access allows you to know what personal information we hold on our website, with the possibility of updating it.
Changes may be made to our policy
From time to time, we may update our policy by posting a new version on the website. Therefore, please remember to check this page from time to time to ensure that you understand the changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email through our website’s private messaging system.